As 2014 draws to a close, I’ve spent lots of time reviewing my last year; and that includes this blog.
I’ve enjoyed a gradual increase of listeners and engagement this past year. It’s always exciting when someone emails me or comes up in person to let me know their thoughts on the latest episode!
Here are the top ten posts of 2014:
- What Kayaking Revealed About My Marriage (7/9/14)
- Re-energizing Your Prayer Life (1/1/14)
- The One Extraordinary Marriage Formula with Tony DiLorenzo (10/14/14)
- My Answers to Listener Quetsions (6/4/14)
- The Power of Your Decisions (10/9/13)
- The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children (3/26/14)
- Don’t Let This Common Issue Destroy Your Marriage (8/20/14)
- Three Life Lessons I Learned From Running (9/25/13)
- What Does You Are The Potter I Am The Clay Really Look Like? (9/4/14)
- Spiritual Economics (10/2/13)
There are still 54 other posts (as of this writing) that were a joy to record, a joy to write, and a joy to share with you.
Here are three takeaways I have from this list:
1. Marriage and faith are very much integrated. I have a pretty good spread of posts that cover marriage and faith, but it’s clear from the list that both make an impact.
2. Outside voices bring clarity. I brought guests onto the show who I felt would add value to the discussion and give you something extra. It’s clear they overdelivered!
3. Encouragement is priceless. All of these posts were encouraging and uplifting. Whether it was my own voice, the voice of a guest, or a video that was shared, encouragement was the recurring theme in all of these posts.
2014 was a great year for this blog, and I can’t wait for 2015!
Question: What was your favorite post of 2014?